arts

arts
kehidupan Cerita KU penuh dengan Gambar~ maklum ya!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm just starting.



heyhye there. im just starting here.
so...boring.'
let me introduce myself first.
this blog was named " BUBBLYBIELA "
as my BFF named this to me :) ( thank to Fatin Hidayah)
i am green LOVER.
weehee~
nothing much just green make me feel harmony:)
i love natures!
thats y i love to take photo:)
sky.trees.ocean.whoa! mostly..sunshines.sunset.

heart.heart.heart.


im kinda a little bit friendly.
ahaha. just be friend with me.
let me know abt u more..!
&& we gonna be a friend.
perhaps..more than a friend!hee. keep in touch :)



im kinda LOVE to eat. haha
i heart : fruits (i can't reject it! )
: nasi goreng pattaya
: chicken CHOP:D
: ABC / Cendol
: Lollypop ( someone owe this) hee c;
: anything tht i like:D mostly like lah.

want to know abt me more. ask me!
i am a MALAY girl.
haha.
boleh berbahasa melayu sekali!



-all about me-
> BuBBLyBoOBieLaLeLoLaBoringLah<


Terima Kasih kerana sudi mendengar kongsian saya! ~BuBBLyBieLaAppRiCiaTeit:)

0 ambil berat:):

Post a Comment


 
~Foto-foto di dalam BLOG ini adalah hasil seni BuBBLyBieLa~terima kasih!